Wednesday, August 3, 2016

8/3/16... Day 1 of My Mission

HEYYYYY 
so crazy ive been out one half dayyyy haha
its great here. love you guys. im having fun im just supposed to send a short email to say im well and stuff. dont worry the longer one will come mom. 
love you!
brad 
Jake, Connor, Jashaun, Ethan, Coach Tim and Breana showed up at 5am to say goodbye






Sarah and Parker picked me up at the airport and before I checked in to the MTC, we all went to lunch at Tucano's
with Grandma and Grandpa Morgan, Grandma and Grandpa Van Slooten, 
Joanna, and Nate 


Grandpa Floyd and Grandma Phyllis
See you in 2, Nate!
We saw Dalton as we drove up and yelled... "Dalton!"  "I mean... Elder Stevens!"
He saw us and came running to be my host and show me around. 


And he's off!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment