Monday, March 20, 2017

3/20/17...Elder Grieve and I are doing awesome!


District Skype 
Hey! 
This week was great! 
We had another awesome conference this week. It was with Elder Zeballos of the 70....we shook his hand and told him where we were from, he said that he talked at a stake conference in Kennewick a couple weeks ago. 

Elder Grieve and I are doing awesome! I really hope that we get to stay together for another transfer there are so many good things happened in our area right now. 

We had a lot of really good lessons with some of our investigators this week. Wednesday night we went and saw Denzel and Myiesha.  These guys are the best.  They said they really want to start committing more and coming to church. Sadly they didn't come again so it looks like we might stop seeing them for a while which is a bummer. 
On Tuesday one of the Mesiscos daughter got back from her mission in Salt Lake so she was on fire and just wanted to come teaching with us a ton which was awesome. 

We had and conference on Thursday with Elder Zeballos. It was really neat he talked a lot on the Holy Ghost and how the process of receiving revelation works. It was cool. 

We had a couple other miracles this week as well. We went to just knock on a man's door and a lady answered and said she her fiance was a member and that she had been reading the Book of Mormon and was asking him questions. We went and taught them later in the week again and they came to church on Sunday too! They seem to be super solid and I'm really excited about them! 

I'm a little nervous about Donna though she seemed to being doing so good and wanting to come to church on Sunday when all of a sudden she didn't come and hasn't been answering us recently. I really hope she is doing alright and is still wanting to investigate. 

Tuesday night we also went to teach a little family from the Virgin islands.  They had the sweetest accent it was fun to talk with them and just listen haha. We have had a lot of fun this last week and this next week should be awesome, we are going to try and get 13 people at church next Sunday so we're going to fast and try and make that happen. 
We went to a pretty sweet park today and there was a zoo at this place as well. We played putt putt and it was really fun actually.  Our district is awesome... we have a ton of fun together! 
Last night we went on splits, Elder Grieve went with Brother Smyre to Asheboro to give a baptismal interview while I stayed in the area and worked with Brother Stoelting.  It was a lot of fun, we taught Kalia who is a 7 yr old that the bishop wanted us to teach before she turns 8. And it was a ton of fun, I wish we would teach that simply to other people.  Ssometimes we over- complicate things. 

I've noticed you are spending about $100 per month on your debit card... How much does the mission office give you per month?

Oh wow I didn't realize I was, I'm going to cut back. How much do I have left on it? 

What are you studying in your personal study?

I study the Book of Mormon for a bit-- a couple of chapters usually.  I'm in 2 Nephi 3 right now. Then go into Preach My Gospel for 30 minutes and study the lessons. I studied the Great Apostasy today. 

Did you get the coaches emails I sent?  You never responded to any of that... does that mean... "give it a rest, Mom?" or you just didn't have time to respond about it? 

Oh ya i just forgot too. I'm not sure I will do that quite yet, I'm still a year and a half away from that. 

We watched the 3 part series on LDS.org on Light by Bednar for FHE tonight... it is SO good... watch it with Elder Grieves... you will love it.  

Is there anything you want us to specifically pray for?  

Donna that she'll able to come to church. 

How are the golf pants holding up?  

Pretty solid, I haven't been wearing the addidas ones very much. 

and your suits?  

Yes they're good, I think they shrunk a bit when I got them dry cleaned last week. I kinda want to find another Grey suit soon. 

Do you need any new pants or shirts???  

Not yet, I really like the Hagar pants but I'll let you know if I need another pair. 

How are you on ties?  

I got you a couple the other day... let me know if you want me to add anything more to the package??

OK I can't think of anything right now.

Do you know I LOVE YOU!!!!???

Yes! And I love your emails I like reading about all the details! It's the best! 


And you're the best! 
Love you mom 
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment